Copies of the book are being distributed by WV’s comprehensive behavioral health centers and family organizations.
The new 12-page coloring book can be downloaded by clicking on this link. Also, check out:
- Tips for getting the most out of the West Virginia Mental Health Awareness coloring book
- Stigma Language Matters sheet
additional resources for mental health awareness & stigma reduction:
- Mental_Illness_Awareness_Week_Guide (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration)
- NAMI_MI_Facts and Numbers 2009 (National Alliance on Mental Illness)
- Developing a Stigma-Reduction Initiative (SAMHSA)